Saturday, August 28, 2021

Message For Cachers - Private Blog Sign-Up

📣📢📣📢📣📢📣📢📣📢📣📢

Hello Cachers!

You can sign up for the private version of the "A Cache of Clues" blog here by leaving me a message with your Gmail (Google email address) in the comment field below. The email address must be the same one associated with the blogger name you are using.

This "Megaphone" blog is on moderation and your comment and info will not be seen by anyone but me.

Once the Cacher's blog is set to private, you will receive an email from Google Blogger inviting you to become a member.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone in our new format!

📣📢📣📢📣📢📣📢📣📢📣📢

7 comments:

JennS said...

To those who sent messages of interest but have never posted and are unknown to us...we're sorry but we can't accept anyone we don't know.
If you are interested in posting about the Harkles you could participate in the Nutty Flavor blog which is open to the public.
Thanks for your interest in the Cache blog.😊

JennS said...

📣📢📣📢 @Cachers 📣📢📣📢

Today's blog update:

I'm switching the blog to private now and it'll be off the grid for a few hours as I finalize the changes.

You won't be able to access it again until I send out the invites from Blogger which will be later tonight.

The Megaphone will remain open and I'll post any new updates here until the Cache is ready.

See you later!
😊😊😊

JennS said...

Hi Sabrina
Thanks for the message. You are all set!
JennS
😊😊😊

JennS said...

@Nuckleopatra
We're very happy to have you join us! I sent you a message via your email with the details.
JennS
😊😊😊

Mom Mobile said...

Hi JennS!

It’s MomMobile from back in the day at Nutty’s blog. It took me a while to figure out how to message you. I hope this works and that I have the right email for my blogger account. I’m going to send the email separate to make sure it doesn’t get posted in the comments section. Thanks!

JennS said...

Hi Mom Mobile
Thanks for reaching out - sorry about the delay in responding!
I sent you a message through your email.
JennS
😊😁😊

JennS said...

Hi Musty
Got your message - sent you an email and a new invite...
JennS
😍😍😍

Private Blog is up and running....

Hey Cachers, Our private blog is up and running!   All invites have been sent out - please check your email for your Google Blogger invitati...