Hey Cachers,
Our private blog is up and running!
All invites have been sent out - please check your email for your Google Blogger invitation and follow the directions provided.
Once you arrive at the new blog please check-in at the latest Chat Room thread to confirm you made it through the process.
This blog will remain open for communication purposes with the commenting system set on moderation. You can reach me here if you run into any problems.
Thanks!
JennSπ

19 comments:
Hi ConstantGardener!
I got your message and no it's not too late - I can actually add new people at any point.
But I'm glad you're going to be with us as we start out!
I just sent you your invite.
Please leave a comment in the newest Chat Room when you get inside so I know you were successful in getting through.
And if you have any problems you can reach me here at the Megaphone which will stay public.
πππ
Hi - I get an error message when I click on the accept invitation button. Help?
Hi Mel,
Sorry you're having trouble...I don't see anything wrong at my end - you are listed under "Pending custom reader invites".
However we have run into a couple of glitches with other posters.
I can delete the invite and resend it but before we do that can you please...
...make sure you answer the invite while signed in on the same google account that matches that email address you gave me. If you are signed in to a different account it might not work.
Can you also please resend your email address to me and I'll check to make sure I have the correct one?
If those 2 things don't help then I can resend the invite.
π
@Martha
I got your email address and just sent the invite through google blogger. All you have to do is accept and make sure you sign in with the matching google email and identity.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Let me know if you have any problems.
JennSπ
Hi Jenn and all! Not sure if anyone will see this but wanted to stop in and say hi. Still on hiatus but had to express giant OMG after caught pic of Catherine at premiere. She looks awesome!!! Fierce!
I will be back. I miss my fun and funny friends π
All is well with me and hope same for all of you!
L❤
Hi Lucy!!!
So nice to hear from you!
Check your email - I sent you a message there.
πππ
Hi Lucy
Got your latest message and I sent you an email with the link!
JennS
πππ
@Wit's End
I'm just seeing your messages now! So sorry for the delay...I've been so busy tweaking everything I failed to notice comments were waiting for me here.
I will get back to you shortly once I finish reading your notes more thoroughly to see if I can figure out what happened. I will first send you a new invite and hope that will take care of the problem....
ππ€
@Wit's End
Ok I read your messages more thoroughly via the moderation hold (I won't post them for obvious reasonsπ)...I think what may have happened was one or both of these 2 things - the invites have a time limitation and they perhaps can only be used once. So I went into the blog settings and first deleted your original access to make sure there would not be a problem with duplicate member access and then sent you a new invite. I think this should work. But I will also contact you via email...
πππ
@JennS, that’s marvellous — thank you! My goodness, no delay at all. You’re incredibly speedy — the weekend’s not even over! I just thought I’d best leave as complete a set of communications as possible, in case there was some time passing. Genuinely no worries on this end, other than me feeling terrible for adding to your workload. My apologies again — it’s the last thing you need. Ok, heading over to e-mail…
Sorry, @JennS — I suspect I just sent you a duplicate post!
@Wit's End
I received your last two messages which I posted here - I don't see any duplicates.
Were able to get in? I checked the blog and I can see that you accepted the new invite but I don't see any posts from you to confirm it's working. Also, did you get my email? I'll go back to check for you at the blog/email again. I have the feeling we are playing a live internet type of phone tag although that is better than you being unable to get in!π€£
Laughing!!! @JennS, that’s hilarious — and yes, that’s perfect description. Thank you so much for being willing to play ‘internet phone tag’! We’re all up to speed now: I’ve posted, sent an e-mail, and am finally leaving a little message here, too. My face is red with embarrassment from adding to your workload; thank you so much for your gracious response. Hanging head in e-shame (lol…)
Pretty crazy. I use Apple devices and whilst I’m able to get into the site from my iPad, I can’t from
My iPhone. This makes it hard for me to stay in touch on the go. I’ve been looking for a fix but this seems to be a blogger backend issue. -Jessica
Hey Jessica
I'll post a question about this tomorrow in the chat room - maybe someone else can help? We could use your knowledge around as much as possible!
Hey JennS, I agree. This is an issue maybe beyond my capabilities, and seems to be an issue on ‘bloggers’ side- especially if one has multiple email accounts (my hubs and I flip between our accounts on devices sometimes, for example). I wonder if any Cachers use non-gmail log-in and experience the same issue? If so, that’s good- it’s googles side and we can make Google aware of the bug.
That said- just wanted to also let you know why I’ve had difficulty checking in and posting and researching consistently. I normally get on my ipad at night and use it sparingly during the day. So far, I can’t access the blog via my iPhone. Whatever the case, I’m sure Google can resolve it eventually (if it’s them).
Hi
I idiotically managed to lock myself out of the new blog.
I accepted the invitation and then lost the address.
I will be more careful (and bookmark!)
π
Hi KCM1212
Please don't worry - it happened to a few of us!π
I'll send you a new invite now - You'll have to accept again.
Please say hello when you get in so I know you found us. I was just checking to make sure we have everyone through.
Looking forward to your thoughts on the latest!
πππ
Hello @Henrietta
I got your message but the only dress I remember is the shorter black one she wore while accompanied on the red carpet by a male model in 2013. It had a gathered poofy front and was strapless. Hope this helps.
π
Post a Comment